About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Patchwork isnt just for quilts




lots of work to complete.....in the next week :-/

One of my not quite finished projects is this chair....... Its needs me to make some double welt cord in the matching fabrics to finish the edge and hide the staples.



I bought these two chairs on ebay earlier this year at the bargain price of $90AUD,
and I had been scouring pinterest for ideas.

In my travels I found a very cute blog (which I bet everyone except me knew about) called Mustard Seed Interiors 
well worth a look if you like painting/ redoing furniture.

Any way the chair was mentioned back here when I was painting it.

I'll do a post on all the products and techniques I used (promise)once I finish the double welt cord and hot glue gun it on.






not a bad transformation ??


Xx Siobhan R

1 comment:

Sewjournal said...

Gorgeous! Well done! I wouldn't have looked twice at the original chair but your patchwork version is just lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...