About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Colour Burst

 Hi :) 

late last year I was asked to design another quilt for Prima Homespun solids range


to be showcased in the "Project Patchwork 2" book by Spotlight Australia.



I had to quickly pop into Spotlight today for press studs and lining and voila! there it was the new Spotlight book on the cutting counter catching my eye.

For now the pattern is only available from Spotlight - in the Project Patchwork 2 book



Here are some pretty pictures I took before I shipped it off to Melbourne




















I do love this quilt, I'd love to make another when I get a bit of time.......
I hope you like it !?

and I'd love you to show me if you make it!

Xx Siobhan R

2 comments:

Carla said...

So very beautiful and the quilting gives it such great texture

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thanks Carla - glad you like it and Kim Bradley did a fantastic job on the long arm quilting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...