About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Radio blah blah



When I was in the US mid May this year I had the opportunity to talk to Pat Sloan - you can listen to it now on the American Patchwork and Quilting podcast

Im in the last 10 minutes of the podcast

Hope I don't sound like a twat! 





and 
I'll be at the Sydney Quilt and Craft fair signing books at the Can Do Books area
Wed June 17th 11:30 - 12:30
Fri June 19th 10:30 - 11:30
Sat June 20th 1:00 - 2:00
I have also listed other shows and book signings I will be at on my website



and just for the fun of it I have added in a picture of pikelets.

If you follow me on instagram you will know how much of an average mum I can be at times (insert laughter) I was tired last night... 

Home on my own with four kids, 8pm and it was raining outside. I was cleaning up after dinner and realised we had no bread and very little milk for the next day which would mean breakfast and school lunches would be a challenge. I did however have eggs and flour.... thank goodness, and at least a cup of milk. 

Voila my mums 1971 pikelet recipe saves the day yet again.




Now I really should go to the shops before we have a repeat no food for lunches/ breakfast experience tonight



Xx Siobhan Rogers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...