About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Never thought I'd utter the words




"I cant this week I'm doing some book signings......"

which if your my good friend of many years your response is hysterical laughter and a few jibes. 



This week I will be at the Sydney Quilt and craft show at Glebe Island


I will be at the Can Do Books stall, signing copies of my book By The Block

Wednesday June 17th 11:30 - 12:30

Friday June 19th 10:30 - 11:30

Saturday June 20th  1:00 - 2:00

I am also just in the process of working out the logistics of going to the Tasmanian, Melbourne, Canberra and Brisbane shows. 

Let me know if your a shop or guild and would like a visit.



Here are a few flash back photos from my trip to the US recently - where I did have a book signing and also had the fun experience of seeing my book on the shelves of Barnes and Noble in New York.

As usual I had my quilts with me and photographed a few of them around NYC.













2 comments:

Carla said...

I bought your book today! Love all the quilts ; )

Siobhan Rogers said...

Excellent! and thank you very very much Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...