About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Better Homes and Gardens



Just a quick one to let you know that the Australian August 2015 Better Homes and Gardens Magazine should be in shops today 

and it has a quilt and pattern 
I designed in it




Xx Siobhan 

3 comments:

Shannon Frei Lowe said...

I would love to be able to get this pattern in the U.S! Any options for that?
Thanks!

Siobhan Rogers said...

Hi Shannon - truthfully I'm not sure !

here is a link to Zinio - it is the August 2015 Australian Better Homes and Gardens

http://au.zinio.com/magazine/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-Australia/pr-500618905/cat-cat1680012



Let me know if that helps or not


Xx Siobhan

Shannon Frei Lowe said...

Thank you Siobhan! Your quilt is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...