About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Winter Days





Cold I don't mind BUT constant rain ....... 

especially when you have a small house and lots of children.

on the plus side it means lots of lazing around and not feeling guilty about it.

I picked up the latest Donna Hay magazine yesterday whilst standing in a very long queue at the shops - apparently when its raining on a Saturday everyone decides to go grocery shopping. Remind me not to do that again.Ever.

Anyway the magazine had some scroll recipes in it and Voila - Scrolls for morning tea today.

I made the dark chocolate and coffee version.

Super easy and even easier than it should have been because I made my dough in my bread machine. The dough turned out perfectly. 
























Now I'm off to tidy the mess I made :-/


Xx Siobhan 

1 comment:

Siobhan Rogers said...

they were! all gone in a flash :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...