About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Bella Quilt

Hi !

Just a quickie

I have a quilt on the cover of Down Under Quilts :)

Issue #156 in store now 

and pattern inside

Its a nice big pattern great for a bedroom overhaul - Its a big but achievable pattern. 

This quilt is made completely out "Bella" by Lotta Jansdotter for Windham Fabrics

because the pattern has large blocks its great for using large scale designed fabrics on 


all three of Lotta Jansdotters fabric ranges would work perfectly in this pattern - as would many other Fabric ranges 

I would love to try a version  using Julie Paterson's CLOTH Fabrics - It would look lovely! 























I havent had a chance to photograph the quilt after the magazine finished with it....



I'll get round to it!

Xx Siobhan 

5 comments:

Lynne Reilly said...

Your quilt looks amazing! I love Lotta's fabrics. Congratulations on being featured on the cover : )

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thanks Lynne :))

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thanks Carla - The fabrics make great binding too

anngean said...

amazing work, its really beautiful I am not good in quilting and often ending up buying my friends finished stuffs which is really amazing, I truly admire those people who quilts, with patience and passion to it,

Cheers,
Ann
http://trembu.com

Siobhan Rogers said...

Thank You :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...