About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

quilting, photo shoots & markets



A few quick pics

I've had a couple of busy days finishing and starting projects and then today I had an Australian Quilting Magazine at my house photographing for a up coming publication, very interesting and lots of fun.The Mag will be on sale in 3 or so months time - no doubt I'll be showing you when its out ;-)

Prior to all of that on the weekend I went to the Finders Keepers Markets and saw some familiar faces selling lovely things.


The screen printed Owl is one of Kristen Doran's. I saw it at the Finders keepers Market and had to buy it - Too cute!

I'm teaming it up with my Text fabric and some light denim. Not sure exactly what I'm doing just knew how I wanted to start it! I'll keep you posted.....




all the above fabrics are available to buy in my Spoonflower shop






and this lovely screen printed fabric is from Leslie of Maze & Vale - the flowers I scored from the photo shoot





I'm loving Purple and Green at the moment!
My garden is full of it

I really need to look for some fabric combinations that are similar .....





anyway

I'm off to enjoy a Chai Latte and some peace and quiet :)

Xx Siobhan 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...