About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Deck the Halls





I'm in Decorating mode - Finally

I'm still not very organised but slowly slowly things are happening




I'm attempting to work out my Christmas cards etc - Lets see how I go and If I have time to print them and send them .....

Time is not on my side!

especially when I add up all the things to do on my list








On a more interesting note - most mornings we have had a knock at the door delivering something I or some one else in the house has ordered late at night online - today was an order of Apothecary candles that I ordered on the sale site Temple & Webster. Absolute bargain. 

I love these candles and they look and smell divine. I think I'll be right for candles for a while.... 

I should be giving them as gifts - but they are hard to find and I really like them!





Here is proof I am actually doing Quilt work too!

Hopefully I'll have it done and it will be live soonish - I've been asked to do some online tutorials for a online craft resource....

Its all a bit top secret like most things in the publishing Biz.

also

Look out for the Australian Quilters Companion who have a Modern Quilts Special coming out mid December 2012 - I have some stuff in it. 



I'm off to untangle Christmas lights

Xx Siobhan 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...