About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sydney Spring time

Just a quickie :)

I couldn't resist snapping a few (or alot) of pics today. The Sydney sun is out and the weather is warming up.....

and productivity is at an all time high - thankfully after a few hick-ups with jet lag last week.

I have a few projects that need designing/ finishing.....

on the wall of the shed at the moment is a quilt I'm making for Saffron Craig's new range Wombat Wonderland - my turn on the blog hop is the 29th September. I'm a bit worried because I'm the last in the blog hop! and everyone else has done a fantastic job :-/





anyway - I'm off. 

I need to pack my basket for teaching at Hobby Sew (Top Ryde - Sydney) tomorrow and fill the ladies in on my NYC adventures!

Fingers Crossed the weather keeps up

Xx Siobhan 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...