About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The happy Juggle





I'm revelling in making "stuff" at the moment.

I'm happily going between projects and being extra productive. My list for today includes

1- Vintage quilt, showing off up-cycling at      its best, a coming soon blog post.

2- A patchwork project for publication

3- writing up class instruction/ schedules for classes Im teaching in my home & confirming spots

4- ordering fabrics

5- emailing final measurements/ instructions for quilts being published X 3

and finally

6- making this quilt! pictured below

Its for a friends Master just turned 2yrs who is going into a big bed!

The brief was fun & bright





I'm sort of going by a quilt pattern I did along time ago - It was actually my first published quilt.

Although it looks like lots of piecing - it actually comes together really quickly, Its a nice project to have going in between serious work. 

Every time I get a bit over what ever I'm doing - I'll sew a block of this together. 

I forgot how much I like the random little squares



Fingers crossed my productive mode continues!

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...