About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

little packages tied up with string





One thing on my list to do today is drop this little package off to a local family - baby number 4 arrived a few weeks ago and this little liberty quilt will be lovely for the upcoming spring weather.


This picture has almost all my favourite things in it
Owls, Butterflys, Liberty, String, Stamps & handmade tags!

Its the little things that keep me happy.








This week is a busy one, I suppose they all are aren't they?!

I have to finish a stack of work - Get the kids/ house ready for me going away/ me getting ready for going away & think of a good fathers day present.....

Thats a tricky one?! 




Hope everyone has a great Week!

& if your looking for any of my stuff - I have added links on the left hand side of the blog under Find me - to my fabrics, instagram & pinterest!

Xx Siobhan 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...