About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bon Voyage

I'm rushing around like a maniac 

 finishing final bits of work and working out how to get them to the editors, sorting the Shed after teaching two classes this week & organising the numerous children's school functions/ activities that have been on this week. Oh! that reminds me I have emails to reply too.......

Next on my list is getting the house ready for my In-laws and Fathers day this coming Sunday - Then I'll think about what I'm packing for my Trip to 
New York!

I jet out on Monday morning......
I'm only in New York for 6 days but I plan on making the most of it and already have meetings organise - Very exciting :-)


Really I shouldn't be on the computer writing this post - but I couldn't help myself!

My father has been working incredibly hard on the Shed make over - I'm so lucky to have an extremely handy dad.
The Shed is pretty much done, a few bits n bobs but looking beautiful. Next will be the gardening.

I have started teaching a small group in the Shed - 3hr fortnightly Beginners Patchwork/ Quilting class. I had a bit of a list of people that had been asking and have started with them.

Term 4 of school I will run more and open it up to others. Look out for a post or email me if your interested in attending with a day/ time that suits you.

For those who don't know - I'm in Sydney Australia & situated on the Inner west/ North side.

I have added a few pics of a quilt that needs finishing, I'll have more info and the finished quilt when I get back - to show you.











and slowly but surely I'm sorting and organising my fabric into shelves and storage - Its all starting to come together




I'm sure I will blog/ twitter/ Instagram a million times during the week I'm in NYC

Take care

Xx Siobhan 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...