About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Final Quilt Top - Little miss 5





Yep - so I decided to add the two extra boarders. Happy I did, I think it makes the Heather Ross fabrics stand out & frames it nicely. I'm planning on using the purple fabric to do the binding.


I have a whole pile of Heather Ross fabrics coming my way from old and new collections (thanks to etsy) - I'm looking forward to whipping up a few more quilts with it, its such sweet fabric





two of my favourite blocks - This one with the red & pink

and this one with the yellow, purple & pink


I'll be dropping it off tomorrow to Kim Bradley (my fav machine quilter). Unfortunately or fortunately I just don't have time to machine quilt it myself. 
My Work projects are piling up!!!

I have a project to complete out of Lu Summers new range for Fat Quarterly Magazine 

A big quilt to make for Lotta Jansdotters new range 'Bella"

A pattern to finish & quilt to deliver to CLOTH

and a few Magazine stories that need finishing by June!


I'm in fabric Heaven :)

Hopefully I'm picking up a few quilts when I go to Kim's tomorrow too, I'll keep you updated ;)

take care

Xx Siobhan


1 comment:

Dolores@A Labour of Love said...

Love the quilt! Just wanted to ask what the dimensions are as I'm making a quilt for my 5yr old and not sure if I need to make it longer (it's 42" square).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...