About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, March 12, 2012



What a glorious Sydney day!
productivity is at an all time high





I have decided to straight line quilt my baby boy quilt, although I have broken the cardinal rule of not having excess wadding...... I'm trying to use up the bits I have. It will work! (fingers crossed)
If I had more wadding I would have circular quilted it, like the one below.

Circular quilting seems to gobble up the backing & wadding - so straight line quilting it had to be!






The next few days will see me sewing these fabric panels into cushions!
busting to get into these



and here we have the back of a special project I have been doing for The Fat Quarterly crew. Very excited about this one.

Thats me for today

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...