About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, March 24, 2012


I have spent the last few days adding stuff to my etsy shop


Im still ploughing through!

below are some pictures of the things I am adding.......




lots of cushions made & designed by me

 some quilts



more cushions!




Cards made by me 


and lots of kids & baby size jumpers


a little while back I use to have these knitted by a local knitting group and sell them locally, i have listed the few i have left. very cute & comfy






again with the cushions....






so as you can see I have been busy!
hopefully this week I can get back into showing you a few more quilts I'm working on :)


and Im in love with these flowers


oh and before I forget

Modern Quilting is available for pre order or to buy as a digital copy


hopefully i'll get my hands on one this week and can give you a sticky beak

Xx Siobhan 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...