About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas - Better late than never ..........

Christmas traditions 

Every year since I can remember my mother made Rum Balls for Christmas.


The last few years its been up to me.

Except this year..... I had the cakes baked & ready - I just ran out of time & didn't finish them off!

anyway - better late than never? right?


No recipe for these - its just been learnt over time





















The first few are always a bit wonky or rustic!, I'm slowly remembering how I did it a whole year ago!
I'm also remembering how I seem to get chocolate - Everywhere!


I'm off to make about 100 more rum balls......

and then get stuck into a few quilty/ crafty projects that need starting/ finishing before I set off on our family holiday early Jan 2012

Hope you had a happy Christmas
Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...