About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Parting ways.....


What a lovely spring day in Sydney,
Perfect for finishing odd jobs


& thankfully I got quite a few jobs done today!



Bacon & Eggs to start the day :)


I posted my cushion off to its new home, hopefully my pillow swap partner likes it!


& took a million pictures of the said pillow - so I remember how to do it again.....




















hmmm  & Home made Spinach pie for dinner


So far all Good

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...