About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Last of the floor cushions......


Third & final cushion for my kids room re-vamp


I decided to use a panel I had floating around.

I used the Eton Mess panel which I talked about a very very long time ago. 

It just happened to be the perfect size for the cushion insert I had.

I think Giant cushions are my new Favourite :)


for the back I have used the upholstery strength Ikea fabric that I talked about back here.

& for multiple reasons I did an envelope style back on the cushions, mainly because they are going on wooden floors and the kids push them around and lay all over them.



The sofa in the kids room will be my next job, it desperately needs a recover. That job needs a bit of research before I start it.


below we have the start of my next quilty project,
I'm finally cutting into my Folksy Flannel by Anna Maria Horner.



I'm off to get all the kids ready for a swim, Hot day here in Sydney. 
Summer is coming!

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...