About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Monday, October 17, 2011

procrastinating


Hi What have you been up to?

I have reorganised my fabric cupboard into colour order, reassessed projects that need finishing in a pile of order, arranged all my receipts, caught up on my fav blogs & been baking!


what I actually need to do is write invoices & finish the organised pile of projects :)












Wish me luck being more productive today

Xx Siobhan




Update 18th Oct 2011


*Recipe


set oven at 180 Celsius
30cm X 22cm baking tin, lined with baking paper (the jam sticks)


Base
250g butter
2/3 cup caster sugar
2 cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 egg yolks
1tsp vanilla paste


1 370g jar Raspberry jam


Topping
1 cup raw caster sugar
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 cups desiccated coconut




put the softened butter, caster sugar, plain flour, baking powder in a food processor and blend add the egg yolks & vanilla process till a soft dough forms.


Press it into the base of the lined tin.
Bake for 12-15 minutes till golden brown. Allow to cool (really really wait - otherwise it turns very messy) then spread the jam on top.


to make the topping, combine the caster sugar, egg and coconut - then spoon on top of the jam.


Bake for a further 25 minutes, cool in the tin, cut into slices.


Enjoy Xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...