About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

LoneStar Progress



I couldn't resist putting up a quick pick of the Lone Star.

Next I'll be working on a boarder and maybe some corner bits to nicely finish it all off ??



With the sizes of my diamonds and then the templates made for the surround the Quilt has ended up a nice size, Below is a queen size bed 


Im off to teach my friday morning class at Hobby Sew !!

I'll post later today with a list of all the Lone Star posts so far - that way if your enticed to start your own Lone Star all the links will be on one page.

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...