About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

much better this week


Nice bright winter skies and sun, perfect for a trip on Sydney Harbour :)


Monday 25th July 2011



On another note, my daughter Miss nearly 5 needed a bag for pre school to keep her towel for Yoga (I know thats funny !)


I had some scraps from making my Amy Butler bag back in this post. For the applique I went the lazy way and used fusible webbing and raw edges with a bit of hand stitching.
bit of ribbon for a draw string and bobs your uncle!


bag 1

bag 2

I also made this little lined tote bag for miss 9 to carry her important stuff, apparently miss nearly 5 cant have something made for "only" her - apparently that would imply I only love miss nearly 5 and not miss 9. 

Who knew thats how love was measured?
obviously not by all the home made food/ time I spend reading or positive encouragement I give :)



I've had a few emails about my fabric - you can get them at Spoonflower
Its mostly text fabric. I like to mix the text fabric in with the patterned fabric I buy and grey always goes with everything.


I'm teaching my first beginners class at Hobby Sew tonight!

and dont forget to sign up for the one day workshops at Calico & Ivy


XxSiobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...