About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Go your own way

It's been chilly! Sydney has well and truly started it's descent into winter. Which I actually love - love boots and jackets/ jumpers and warm snuggly nights. Summer has its perks as well, but I still love a chilly day.

I've started to play around with my Pride & Prejudice fabric I designed and printed with SpoonFlower. I've mixed it with my Liberty of London material stash.

 It reminds me of the lovely floor tiles in great old big houses from another era.

 I'm keeping it very stark with a splash of colour in the middle.


not sure how big this one will get - depends on my patience and how it all evolves. I may add a bit more colour as I go............. 

Xx Siobhan

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love this! The bright colored florals really pop nicely, but I like how they are small enough to let the writing shine too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...