About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

turn turn turn

It's been raining in Sydney - A lot.

Kids are back at school and I'm catching up on emails and my Fabric stuff. 


 I picked up four Quilts from Kim Bradley my machine Quilter (she did a fab job). These lovelies are being made in collaboration with Cloth Fabric, Wont be long till you can have a good look at them. In the mean time check out their web and have a look at the fab fabric.


I have been putting together my Liberty Quilt for My Calico and Ivy Class that starts next week, check out the classes and make sure you sign up lots to chooses from! 





I've also been putting together some fabric pieces to be framed.





It's crisp outside, I can see the beginning of bare tree's and  bright Autumn colour  - Perfect creating weather.

Hope your week is Good
Xx Siobhan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...