About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I like you not!

Sorry - not true at all, very rude indeed :)



When Pride and Prejudice has been watched in our house this is the saying that sticks - not the lovely statements on humanity or love................. No not in our house. 


"I like you Not!"  


It does make us laugh - our four little Aussie kids stating very kindly their dislike of each other - what parent could want more :)



As you might see I'm back in Sydney after our two weeks up north in Brisbane, We have the Easter long weekend ahead of us to organise and recoup - before we are back to School and routine next week. I have a bit of a list to achieve! both for my own work and school. 

Whilst I was away my package of Fabric arrived that I had been waiting on

Pride & Prejudice Fabric is now available at spoonflower 
I have the range currently in White, Pink and blue. I'm really happy with how it has turned out. This lot has been printed on the cotton canvas fabric.





I have plans for my new Pride & Prejudice Fabric, I'm playing with my beloved Liberty of London stash and hoping to mix it up. 
What better combo! Liberty & Jane Austen :)










So take a peak at my Beaspoke fabric at Spoonflower and when you have it/ make something out of the fabric I'd love to see what you do! 
post it to the BeaSpokes Quilts Flickr group :)

These fabrics will also be added to my Custom Quilt range that can be made to order.

Also don't forget my Classes are starting at Calico & Ivy Balmain soon.
I have to start putting my liberty log cabin together for my teaching sample, thankfully I cut it all up before I left.


Lots to catch up on over the next week - I'll keep you all posted

Enjoy your Easter weekend where ever you are

Xx Siobhan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...