About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chicken Spots

The joy of children
Half of my mob have come down with the chicken pox (apparently called Chicken spots if your 4 years of age). So far all good - a few big awful spots and a bit itchy, but I am only on day two.So Im not home free yet. 
Lucky for me I have a bit of quilting to keep me occupied for my week at home house bound or trapped!!!!! some might even say.



Scrappy Quilt
This is Mrs Scrappy finally done and finished, I ended up binding her in a grey and white honeycomb - I think it's my new favourite neutral, it goes with everything!
anyway this Quilt is going to a lovely little one for her 1st Birthday = Happy Birthday Nyah :)


Scrappy Quilt


Scrappy Quilt
Scrappy Quilt


Be Square Quilt
The squares are so square! all right angles and exact. I especially like the way the squares jump out from the linen. Binding was done in my Fav pink paisley from Liberty of London, watch this space for some more liberty - I got gifted a nice little pile for my birthday not long ago, maybe this will be the week I cut it up??? Love Love Love Liberty.




Be Square Quilt



Be Square Quilt
Be Square Quilt
I've started machine sewing my Binding on - Is that naughty? It's much much faster.


Be Square Quilt







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...