About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

almost - sort of - a bit..............


So you know the previous post with the long list of to-do's and the no more new quilt tops...............That didn't work out - Sort of.

To be fair I have knocked off a substantial part of the list, which is a relief !

Lots of backs made and finished and binding made and attached - so not too bad.

I was itching to try out a Union Jack style quilt for a single bed size and Voila ! here we have it. I made it extra big for a single bed or just snug for a double bed - I like to think the owners can keep it and maybe even use it on a big bed one day. I still have a bit of tweeking to do but it's getting there.






Xx

1 comment:

Bec said...

Wow!! looks great!!! The two colours really compliment each other dont they!! As a fellow NSWer...Enjoy your heat!! YUCK! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...