About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Craft/ food story Developer, Writer & Photographer for Newspapers & Magazines. first Book on Quilts out March 2015 with @Interweave All images and content belong to Siobhan Rogers, if you would like to use my images please email me.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas is coming - quick!

 Well this weekend marked the start of the silly season for us, drinks on friday night - dinner on saturday night and community christmas concert tonight at the local park with the kids. Our Tree has been positioned (although not decorated as yet) and the smell of our fresh pine tree is wafting through the house.
I do love christmas, but with little ones I find it a lot of work........ I keep telling myself that the kids will get bigger and help eventually.... wont they?


On that note Im not powering through my projects as expected but I did pop into Material Obsession yesterday to check out "swap day" (which I was too late for at 3:30pm - oops).


I have been on the look out and collecting Boy fabric, and sitting in the fat quarter box where these lovelies and of course I couldn't resist just one more bright pink to add to the growing collection.........


Hopefully this week Im far more productive
Xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...